|New Card Design by|
Kimberly Bower featuring
A Little Sunshine stamp set
Design Challenge: Color Dare #315: Tic-Tac-Toe
Welcome to this week's Color My Heart Color Challenge! This week for Color Dare #315 we are challenging you to a TicTacToe. Choose three colors in a row.
Just a few notes: We use CTMH color names for reference, however, you are welcome to use any products as long as you match closest to the colors in the challenge. Also, we have new guidelines on neutral colors: White, Cream, Black, Gray, Kraft and Brown(s) are free to use; however if they are included in the challenge graphic they MUST be used in your creation. Also, make a note not to use any additional colors beyond those on the color palette.
My card design:
For my card design, I used Nectarine, Lemon and Black, plus Gold and Candy Apple. I inked the design with Lemon and Black. I added a 1" strip of Nectarine B&T from our Hello Pumpkin paper pack and then placed the Black Shimmer Ribbon along the inner edge of the Nectarine strip. I embellished the card with some red gems.
Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way,
Close To My Heart products:
- Stamp sets: A Little Sunshine
- Exclusive My Acrylix Inks: Lemon and Black
- Paper Pack: Hello Pumpkin
- Embellishments: Black Shimmer Ribbon and Red Gems
- Bone Folder (to fold card, and press foam tape down)
- Bonding Memories Dual Action Glue Pen
- Duck Easy Stick permanent adhesive tape runner
- Micro-tip Scissors
- My Acrylix Spritz Cleanser and Stamp Scrubber (care and maintenance of stamps)
- Tweezers (to place small pieces/embellishments on card)
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
Want to make this card? Let's go shopping! Want help with assembly? Let's do a Facebook Live! Just let me know.
If you are not already working with a consultant, I'd be honored to earn your business. If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.