Pinterest

Monday, October 1, 2018

Blog Hop: October CTMH Stamp of the Month - Thanks & Giving

New A2 Card Design by
Kimberly Bower using September
SOTM and Grateful Heart and
Seasons Mix-In paper packs


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. I'm so glad you're here! If you're here from Alyson Mayo's blog, you're on the right path. This hop is a great big circle so you can start here and work your way around. When you get back to me you'll know that you've seen all of the creative ideas offered through this month's blog hop. There are 23 participating consultants so you're bound to be inspired by the time you complete the hop. If you'd like to see the full list, you can find that on Melinda's blog: If You Bling It

This month we are featuring October's Stamp of the Month: Thanks & Giving.


If you love this stamp set, you will want to be sure to purchase it this month as it is only available during the month of October. Once you add $50 of qualifying products to your shopping cart you will see an option below the cart to add this special stamp for only $5.00.

Here's a closer look at my card design:


I cut the stamp 'HOME' apart so I could position the letters on a saffron circle that would fit within the floral wreath stamp. I used our Gold Shimmer Brush on the inner circle. I used our Princess Gold Embossing Powder for the rest of the phrase 'SWEET HOME' under the wreath after preparing the area with our anti-static pouch. I used our Thin Cuts for interest on the roof edge and raised the lower edge with 3D Foam Tape. 


I fussy cut pumpkins for the front porch from a Grateful Heart PML card. I used the tail end of the arrow on the stamp set as a stem and leaves for my flower. I stamped the flower in nectarine and the border of the flower in pomegranate. I used my gold Cricut Metallic Pen around the edges and as a second border around the flower. I used Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder on the pumpkins to add some shine. I used a gold pearl dot for the doorknob. The Sapphire triangle in the upper right hand corner represents the sky and the polka-dotted fern rectangle represents the lawn.

Finally, here's a peek inside:


I hope you enjoyed all of the design elements. Which part is your favorite? If you have any questions on my card design, please ask in the comments. I will answer each one. For a detailed listing of the products used, just scroll past my signature line. Your next stop along this hop is Haley Dyer's blog so hop on over and see what wonderful creation she has for you today.

Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way,
Kimberly

Close To My Heart products:
Other Close To My Heart supplies used:
Want to make this card? Let's go shopping! Want help with assembly? Let's do a Facebook Live! Just let me know.

If you are not already working with a consultant, I'd be honored to earn your business. If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments. Thank you!