Pinterest

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Design Challenge: Color Dare #315: Hello Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe

New Card Design by
Kimberly Bower featuring
A Little Sunshine stamp set
Design Challenge: Color Dare #315: Tic-Tac-Toe

Welcome to this week's Color My Heart Color Challenge! This week for Color Dare #315 we are challenging you to a TicTacToe. Choose three colors in a row.

Just a few notes: We use CTMH color names for reference, however, you are welcome to use any products as long as you match closest to the colors in the challenge. Also, we have new guidelines on neutral colors: White, Cream, Black, Gray, Kraft and Brown(s) are free to use; however if they are included in the challenge graphic they MUST be used in your creation. Also, make a note not to use any additional colors beyond those on the color palette.

My card design:


For my card design, I used Nectarine, Lemon and Black, plus Gold and Candy Apple. I inked the design with Lemon and Black. I added a 1" strip of Nectarine B&T from our Hello Pumpkin paper pack and then placed the Black Shimmer Ribbon along the inner edge of the Nectarine strip. I embellished the card with some red gems.

Now it is your turn to create! Just create a project (card, layout or other craft project) using this week's colors. Then link them to the Color My Heart Blog ~ Color Dare #315. The full details on how to join the fun are in the sidebar of our homepage. You have two weeks to create and enter this challenge. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday November 1, 2018 at 10:00 p.m. EST to submit your project. We love to see your inspiring projects!

Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way,
Kimberly

Close To My Heart products:
Other Close To My Heart supplies used:
Want to make this card? Let's go shopping! Want help with assembly? Let's do a Facebook Live! Just let me know.

If you are not already working with a consultant, I'd be honored to earn your business. If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments. Thank you!