|Relax and Enjoy Your Day|
Today's post is an entry to the 'Unwind & Relax' CTMH Challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and 'Machine Die Cutting' Challenge at Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenges. Here is the Heart 2 Heart challenge:
To answer these design challenges, I used all CTMH products with the exception of the one blue watercolor-effect paper and the bronze glitter. I used the Scallop Border Thin Cuts for the edge along shoreline, Fresh Air Stamp and Thin Cuts for the sentiment, and No Worries Stamp and Thin Cuts for the umbrella, chair, sand detailing and starfish. Then I used the gold shimmer brush to add highlights on the sand, and the bronze glitter to make the starfish really sparkle.
Close To My Heart products used:
- Thin Cuts: Scallop Border
- Stamp + Thin Cuts: Fresh Air Cardmaking
- Stamp + Thin Cuts: No Worries Cardmaking (retired)
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Fresh Air Coordinating Paper Pack (Toffee)
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Tools: 3-D Foam Tape, Bone Folder, Adhesive Runner, Bonding Memories Dual Action Glue Pen, Micro-Tip Scissors, Tweezers, Liquid Glass, and Shimmer Brush - Gold
Other products used:
- ColorBok 75386 Spray Paint Cardstock Paper Pad 12" x 12"
- Recollections Glitter Set (Bronze), on hand
Want to make these cards? Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant, I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.
Be sure to check out the challenges at Heart 2 Heart and Three Amigos. You might enjoy checking out the other entries as well. This is my first month participating and I know I've gotten a lot of great ideas from checking out the past challenges.
Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way,
P.S.: Today's the last day to pick up (1) June Stamp of the Month, (2) Dad is Rad Workshop Kit, and (3) 25% discount on Create The Rainbow cardstock. Want to check them out? Click the pictures for a direct link to each item:
|June Stamp of the Month: |
A Bushel and A Peck