Pinterest

Monday, October 15, 2018

Paste-fully Creative - CTMH Technique Blog Hop

New Card Design by Kimberly Bower
featuring Boutique Scrapbooking stamp,
Texture Paste, and Silver Tinsel
Embossing Powder
Paste-fully Creative -
CTMH Technique Blog Hop
Paste-fully Creative - CTMH Technique Blog Hop

Welcome to our monthly Technique Blog Hop. I'm so glad you're here! If you're here from Darlys Recker's blog, you're on the right path. This hop is a great big circle so you can start here and work your way around. When you get back to me you'll know that you've seen all of the creative ideas offered through this month's blog hop. There are 17 participating consultants so you're bound to be inspired by the time you complete the hop. You can continue the hop by clicking on the links provided in each post. If you'd like to see the full participant list, you can find that on Melissa's blog, My Heartfelt Sentiments.

Boutique - Scrapbooking stamp set
Boutique Deluxe Bundle (texture paste,
stencil sheets, palette knives
)
Here's how to make this card:
  1. Begin with one of our White Daisy card bases.
  2. Stamp the sentiment in Bluebird ink.
  3. Cut stencil design of choice (I used CTMH Artistry CartridgeBackground - #M418A41).
  4. Using painter's tape, affix stencil on top of card.
  5. Using palette knife, put texture paste into stencil openings as desired.
  6. Using side of palette knife, smooth paste across opening and remove excess paste. Allow paste to dry.
  7. Using Versamark and small flower stamp, stamp flower in center of each design made in texture paste.
  8. Apply Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder to each flower.
  9. Use heat gun to emboss flowers.
  10. Enjoy!
I would love it if you'd share your thoughts in a comment before continuing with our hop. For a detailed list of products used, please scroll past my signature line. Your next stop along this hop is Catherine Nowak's blog so hop on over and see what wonderful creation she has for you today.

Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way,
Kimberly

Close To My Heart products:
Other Close To My Heart supplies used:
Want to make this? Let's go shopping! Want help with assembly? Let's do a Facebook Live! Just let me know.

If you are not already working with a consultant, I'd be honored to earn your business. If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments. Thank you!