|New Card Design by Kimberly Bower|
featuring Boutique Scrapbooking stamp,
Texture Paste, and Silver Tinsel
Paste-fully Creative -
CTMH Technique Blog Hop
Paste-fully Creative - CTMH Technique Blog Hop
My design features new items: Boutique - Scrapbooking stamp set, Bluebird Acrylix Exclusive Ink, Boutique Deluxe Bundle (texture paste, stencil sheets, palette knives) and Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder. Here's a look at some of these items:
|Boutique - Scrapbooking stamp set|
|Boutique Deluxe Bundle (texture paste, |
stencil sheets, palette knives)
Here's how to make this card:
- Begin with one of our White Daisy card bases.
- Stamp the sentiment in Bluebird ink.
- Cut stencil design of choice (I used CTMH Artistry Cartridge, Background - #M418A41).
- Using painter's tape, affix stencil on top of card.
- Using palette knife, put texture paste into stencil openings as desired.
- Using side of palette knife, smooth paste across opening and remove excess paste. Allow paste to dry.
- Using Versamark and small flower stamp, stamp flower in center of each design made in texture paste.
- Apply Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder to each flower.
- Use heat gun to emboss flowers.
Close To My Heart products:
- Stamp set: Boutique - Scrapbooking stamp set
- Exclusive My Acrylix Inks: Bluebird
- Embossing Ink: Versamark
- CTMH Cricut Collection: Artistry
- Embellishments: Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder
- Bone Folder (to create crisp fold in card)
- My Acrylix Spritz Cleanser and Stamp Scrubber (care and maintenance of stamps)
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
Want to make this? Let's go shopping! Want help with assembly? Let's do a Facebook Live! Just let me know.
If you are not already working with a consultant, I'd be honored to earn your business. If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.