Pinterest

Monday, September 10, 2018

Blog Hop Featuring CTMH 'Holiday Expressions' New Products

New Card Design by Kimberly Bower
featuring Boutique and Grateful Heart Cardmaking
Stamp Sets and Grateful Heart Paper Packet


Blog Hop Featuring Close To My Heart
'2018 Holiday Expressions' New Products

Welcome to our New Product Blog Hop. I'm so glad you're here! If you're here from Haley Dyer's blog, you're on the right path. This hop is a great big circle so you can start here and work your way around. When you get back to me you'll know that you've seen all of the creative ideas offered through this month's blog hop. There are 20 participating consultants so you're bound to be inspired by the time you complete the hop. If you'd like to see the full list, you can find that on Melinda's blog: If You Bling It.

This month we are showcasing products found in our brand new 2018 Holiday Expressions catalog. You can view the entire catalog online here. Also, if you place an order of any size, Close To My Heart will send you a catalog for free. I love using the photos in the catalog to inspire my own creations. 

My card design features our Grateful Heart - Cardmaking and Boutique - Cardmaking stamp sets, and our Grateful Heart Paper Packet. This paper packet features the following colors: Pomegranate, Sapphire, Glacier, New England Ivy, Fern,Saffron, Goldrush, Espresso, Mink, and White Daisy. Here's a look at these three items:
Grateful Heart - Cardmaking stamp set

Boutique - Cardmaking Stamp Set

Grateful Heart Paper Packet
I am in love with our Grateful Heart butterfly. I took creative license and strayed from the natural colors of the Monarch butterfly to create a butterfly that made my heart happy. I inked the butterfly in Archival Black and the sentiment, 'you make my heart happy' in Sapphire. I used 'Thin Cuts - Stitched Hearts' for the three hearts on the front and one on the inside of the card. There is a tiny banner in the lower left-hand corner that uses the woodgrain from our Seasons Mix-In Paper Packet. I embellished my card with three Gold Glitter Gems and added sparkle to the butterfly and the hearts with our clear Shimmer Brush. If you got to paint a butterfly, what colors would you choose?

New Card Design by Kimberly Bower
featuring Boutique and Grateful Heart Cardmaking
Stamp Sets and Grateful Heart Paper Packet

I would love it if you'd share your thoughts in a comment before continuing with our hop. For a detailed list of products used, please scroll past my signature line. Your next stop along this hop is Miss Carrie's Creations so hop on over and see what wonderful creation she has for you today.

Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way,
Kimberly

Close To My Heart products:
Other Close To My Heart supplies used:
Want to make this card? Let's go shopping! Want help with assembly? Let's do a Facebook Live! Just let me know.

If you are not already working with a consultant, I'd be honored to earn your business. If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments. Thank you!