Pinterest

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #281 DT with World Suicide Prevention Day Focus


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #281 DT
With World Suicide Prevention Day Focus

Here's a new card I made today to inspire you to join in the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #281. Feel free to gather inspiration from this week's sketch plus all the other Design Team artwork in order to create your own project. As always, your project does NOT have to be a card. It can be absolutely anything as long as you incorporate this week's sketch in some way.

Here is this week's sketch:

                       
My card details:

I used one of the PML cards in CTMH's Postcard Perfect Paper Pack as my center design and added the 'my friend' sentiment from the Beautiful You Stamp + Thin Cuts set. This would be a great card to encourage a friend undergoing tough times. It seemed a fitting focus as my crafting friends and I were crafting around 'World Suicide Prevention Day' on Sunday. It's a good day, whenever you're reading this, to check on your friends and those within your circle of influence. Take a moment to encourage someone today.

This Challenge will be open until Sunday night, September 16, at 11:59pm Atlantic Standard Time (10:59pm EST, 9:59pm CST, 8:59pm MST, 7:59pm PST). We hope that you will find the time to play along!

Guidelines for entering can be found here.

Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments. Thank you!