Pinterest

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Free Handmade Card Offer (August) of New 'Encouragement' Card designed by Kimberly Bower

New 'Encouragement' Card
Design by Kimberly Bower
New Card Design for Challenges:
Color Dare #303,
Heart2Heart Challenge: Duly Noted, 
Double Trouble #6,
Calling All Sistahs #15,
and Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #275

This post shares a new card I designed for five challenges. First, the Color Dare Challenge #303 calls for the use of Central Park colors. Bingo! I was able to use all colors except for the black. Aren't they pretty together? 
Next, the first Heart2Heart Challenge for August has a theme of Duly Noted. I believe that we should always be encouraging of one another and sharing a card with a friend can be just the thing to let them know that you see them and that you care. Being present and noting things happening in the lives of others is important. Wouldn't you agree?

Third, Calling All Sistahs Challenge #15 provides this photo for color and/or photo inspiration. I was inspired by the both the colors and the round shape of the balls in my design.
Fourth, Double Trouble issues the "Something Anything Everything" Challenge. By the way, I don't think it was coincidence that the wandering dog had "trouble" on his name tag, do you? Thing 2 suggests a link back to a Heart2Heart, Color Dare, Three Amigos and/or Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I linked this project all four! Done, done, done and done!

Finally, Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #275 provides the following sketch for inspiration:
Special offer for August: Do you know someone who needs this card? Here's my private August offer: Place a $25 order (before shipping/handling) on my website during the month of August and I will mail this card to you complete with a stamped envelope for you to forward to the friend you wish to encourage. Questions? Just ask!

Here are the Close To My Heart products I used to create this card:
Want to make this card? Let's go shopping! Want help with assembly? Let's do a Facebook Live! Just let me know.

If you are not already working with a consultant, I'd be happy to help. If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.

Be sure to check out the challenges at Color Dare, Heart2Heart, Double Trouble, Calling All Sistahs, and Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way.
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments. Thank you!