Pinterest

Monday, August 13, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #277: Design Team Post

Card Designed by Kimberly Bower,
inspired by AHSC #277 by Michelle Stewart
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #277: 
Design Team Post 

I made a new card to inspire you to join in our Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #277. Feel free to gather inspiration from this week's sketch plus all the other Design Team artwork in order to create your own project. As always, your project does NOT have to be a card. It can be absolutely anything as long as you incorporate this week's sketch in some way.

AHSC #277

All products are from Close To My Heart. I used linen patterned cardstock from Basics Fundamentals and small cuts of Eggplant and Peacock pulled from coordinating paper packs. I used 'In My Heart' stamp set (B1607) for the sentiment, "Your kindness means so much". I added a section of ribbon with the word 'thoughtful' and eggplant ribbon with a center gold strip. Finally, I added glitter gems and the gold heart clip as embellishments. Here are a couple close-ups:

This Challenge will be open until Sunday night, August 19, at 11:59pm Atlantic Standard Time (10:59pm EST, 9:59pm CST, 8:59pm MST, 7:59pm PST). We hope that you will find the time to play along!

Guidelines for entering can be found here.

I'm also linking up this card to the following challenges:


Color Dare #304 which calls for Peacock, Linen, and Eggplant, and



Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments. Thank you!