Pinterest

Thursday, August 2, 2018

New Card Design for Color Dare #302, H2H Duly Noted, Double Trouble Challenges


New 'Congratulations On Your
New Home' Card Design by
Kimberly Bower (@gladeslibrarian)
 New Card Design for Challenges:
Color Dare #302,
Heart2Heart Challenge: Duly Noted, 
and Double Trouble #6

This post shares a new card I designed for three challenges. First, the Color Dare Challenge #302 calls for the use of Glacier, Mink and Bashful. Aren't they pretty together? Next, the first Heart2Heart Challenge for August has a theme of Duly Noted. I believe that life transitions can be celebrated with keepsakes like a special card celebrating a new home. Wouldn't you agree?
Third, Double Trouble issues the "Something Anything Everything" Challenge. By the way, I don't think it was coincidence that the wandering dog had "trouble" on his name tag, do you? Thing 2 suggests a link back to a Heart2Heart or Color Dare Challenge. I linked this project to both! Thing 3's optional addition suggests decorating the inside of the card. To meet this part of the challenge, I used the cactus and scalloped border from a set of CTMH Prickly Pear Complements to frame the inside of the card. Done, done and done!

Here are some additional photos showing the full frontal view of the card and the card's interior. I made sure to leave room for the sender to document their excitement on the news of a friend's new home.

Full frontal view of card
design shown on CTMH mat
There's a little bit of
#ThrowbackThursday
in this photo showing
Prickly Pear Compliments
on the interior of the card.
Here are the products I used to create this card:

Close To My Heart cardstock colors used:
Other Close To My Heart supplies used:
Want to make this card? Let's go shopping! Want help with assembly? Let's do a Facebook Live! Just let me know.

If you are not already working with a consultant, I'd be happy to help. If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.

Be sure to check out the challenges at Color Dare, Heart2Heart and Double Trouble.

 Heart2Heart Challenges

Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way.
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments. Thank you!