Pinterest

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Top 3 Badge Earned, Double Trouble Design Challenge #4 and AHSC #272 Sketch Challenge Card Entry

Double Trouble Challenge #4
and AHSC Challenge #272

First, I'm so excited to share that I won a Top 3 Badge in last month's Double Trouble Challenge #3. Here's my shiny new badge:


This post shares a new card I made today for entry into two challenges. First, Double Trouble Challenge #4 calls for a 3-2-1 Recipe using 3 colors, 2 words, and one stamped image plus an added sketch challenge, AHSC Challenge #272. This calls for using the following as a sketch on which to base your own card design:

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #272

Close To My Heart cardstock colors used:

Other Close To My Heart supplies used:
Want to make this card? Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant, I'd be happy to help. If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.

Be sure to check out the challenges at Double Trouble and AHSC. You might enjoy checking out the other entries as well. This is my first time hearing about the AHSC Challenge. I'm excited to add my card to the challenge. I know I've gotten a lot of great ideas from checking out the past challenges.




Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way,


Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments. Thank you!