Pinterest

Sunday, June 10, 2018

June CTMH Stamp of the Month: A Bushel and A Peck

Close To My Heart 
June Stamp of the Month: 

A Bushel and A Peck

only available June 1–30, 2018
Close to My Heart: June Stamp of the Month
A Bushel and A Peck
only available June 1-30, 2018

Ok, to be fair, when I think of pie THIS picture is what I think of:

My sis, Dawn's, homemade pie

Yeah, now you're thinking of pie too. Am I right? This month's stamp set has a girl who looks to me like she's thinking about the last delicious pie she ate. I bet someone who loves her made it especially for her. These stamps would make the perfect 'Thanks a Bushel' note, wouldn't they?

Here are two sample cards made using this month's stamp set:



I think I will make a card for my sis. I'll share it here when I do. Who would you make a card for using this stamp set?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments. Thank you!