Pinterest

Saturday, June 30, 2018

CTMH Card for Banner Day and Machine Die Cutting Challenges

Banner Day and Machine Die Cutting
Card Challenge Entry
Today's post is an entry to the 'Banner Day' CTMH Challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges (include a banner in your project) and the Machine Die Cutting Challenge (include a die cut piece in your project) at Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenges

I used a card design from the Postcard Perfect 20 Card Workshop that included a banner and also used die cutting. I used Close To My Heart's Fresh Air papers and three CTMH Thin Cuts: 'Hi There', 'Scallop Border', and 'Basic Tags' to make these cards. Can I tell you a secret? I used CTMH's 'Basic Tag' Thin Cuts to make sure my dovetails were perfectly aligned without that little paper tear at the center of the tail. What do you think? 
My secret method
of insuring perfect
dovetails on my
banners
Close To My Heart products used:


Want to make these cards? Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant, I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.

Be sure to check out the challenges at Heart 2 Heart and Three Amigos. You might enjoy checking out the other entries as well. This is my first month participating and I know I've gotten a lot of great ideas from checking out the past challenges.

 Heart 2 Heart Challenges

Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way,
Kimberly

P.S.: Today's the last day to pick up (1) June Stamp of the Month, (2) Dad is Rad Workshop Kit, and (3) 25% discount on Create The Rainbow cardstock. Want to check them out? Click the pictures for a direct link to each item:

June Stamp of the Month: 
A Bushel and A Peck



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments. Thank you!