Welcome to our Blog Hop featuring the Bring Back My Pack (More Magical) promotion. I'm so glad you're here! If you're here from Katy Taylor's blog you're on the right path. This hop is a circle so you can start here and work your way around. When you get back to me you'll know that you've seen all of the creative ideas offered through this blog hop. There are 7 participating consultants so you're bound to be inspired by the time you complete the hop. If you'd like to see the full list, you can find that on Melinda's blog: If You Bling It.
This month we are featuring the Bring Back My Pack (More Magical) promotion. The stamp set, Dreams, comes with 12 images including two Walt Disney quotes. This promotion is available through September 30, with a 25% discount when purchasing the kit together.Here's To You, and I used one of the layouts from that kit (available on my CTMH website until 8/31/18). I just turned the layout 45-degrees clockwise. I pulled colors from the More Magical Workshop Kit that coordinated with the photo I hope to add to the spread.
- Stamp set: Dreams, available separately, or included in More Magical Workshop Kit
- Exclusive My Acrylix Inks: Charcoal
- Workshop Kit: Bring Back My Pack (More Magical)
- Embellishments: 'Love' sentiment cut with Cricut design from Here's To You Workshop Kit
- Bone Folder (to fold card, and press foam tape down)
- Bonding Memories Dual Action Glue Pen
- Micro-tip Scissors
- My Acrylix Spritz Cleanser and Stamp Scrubber (care and maintenance of stamps)
- Tweezers (to place small pieces/embellishments on card)
Want to make this layout? Let's go shopping! Want help with assembly? Let's do a Facebook Live! Just let me know.
If you are not already working with a consultant, I'd be happy to help. If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.
Your next stop along this hop is Lauren Moore's blog so hop on over and see what wonderful creation she has for you today.