Pinterest

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

'Thank You' Card for CTMH Fresh Air Fun Challenge Entry and Collage Photo from July Workshop


Thank You Card using Fresh Air
papers and embellishments

'Thank You' Card for CTMH Fresh Air Fun Challenge Entry
and Collage Photo from July Workshop


First, this post shares a Thank You card for Heart2Heart's Fresh Air Fun Challenge. The succulent is the only item that is not CTMH as it was a Cricut 'print and cut' design. I think it goes well with these colors, don't you? This is an A2 card. The papers I used on the card base from top down are 4" x 1.25" (treetops); 4" x 1.5" (light wood grain with arrow); and 4" x 2.5" (horizontal logs).

I have been having so much fun with the Fresh Air papers and embellishments. This card is made from bits and pieces left over from my scrapbook and card-making workshop earlier in the month. I love that you don't have to waste any part of your Workshop Your Way kits. You can just keep creating beautiful things until they are all used up.

Second, here is a collage of some of the scrapbook pages and cards made during the workshop:


Here are the products I used to create this card:

Close To My Heart cardstock colors used:
Other Close To My Heart supplies used:
Also used:
Want to make this card? Let's go shopping! We can even make it together on a Facebook Live, if you'd like. Just let me know.
If you need a consultant, I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to enjoy the added privileges of being a consultant, I can show you how. Check out the labeled tabs for more details. You can also contact me via comment or email.

Be sure to check out this and other challenges at Heart2Heart. I'm still new to participating in design challenges and I know I've gotten a lot of great ideas from checking out the other entries and also the past challenges.



Stay creative and continue to share kindness along the way,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments. Thank you!